I love makeup. It’s one of my favorite things to buy and I love experimenting with new products. If you have been to my current apartment or old house in Florida, you would know that I have the Alex drawers from Ikea to hold all my beauty products. So to say that I love makeup is actually an understatement. I get asked all the time about what products I use so I decided to list my ride or die products! I plan on making a video of my current makeup routine in the near future so be on the lookout for that!
1. L’Oreal Pro Glow Foundation -Trying new foundations is sometimes a hassle because I hate figuring out what shade to buy. I’ve tried everything from Fenty to Lancome to drugstore brands and this is the foundation I always go back to. I have combination skin, so an oily t-zone and dry cheeks, and this foundation is perfect for me. The shade range isn’t the best but I currently use the shade 202 Creamy Natural, 201 Classic Ivory when I’m super pale, and 203 Nude Beige when I’m self-tanned. I offset the extreme dewiness with a setting powder and it makes my skin look flawless!
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade – This is my ride or die eyebrow product. This stuff lasts foreverrrrrr! I rarely leave the house without eyebrows on because if I don’t put eyebrows on, I look like an alien. I use the shade blonde and it’s a tad too dark when my hair is super light but right now it’s perfect because my roots are really grown in. I love getting told I have perfect eyebrows and it’s all thanks to this product!
3. IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara – I have naturally long eyelashes and I love trying out new mascaras to see what lengthens and volumizes my lashes even more. I received this in my October Boxycharm and I love it! The only slight issue I have with it though is that it can clump easily if too much is put on so you just have to use a light hand when using it.
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – I am beyond picky with my concealers. Every one I’ve tried usually ends up looking so yellow on me even though I have neutral undertones. I fell in love with this instantly and have never looked back. I have now gone through more than ten tubes in the past two years. The shade I use is Brightener and it’s the perfect concealer for me since it’s more pink based! I don’t really have an issue with dark under eyes but I wanted something to brighten up my t-zone so this is my holy grail concealer.
5. LORAC Mega Pro 3 – This is an oldie but one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes ever. It’s my go-to in the colder months because of the cooler tones. Right now, my most used shades are Tan, Pecan, Violet Gray, Eggplant, and Rose Quartz. All the shades are so pretty, blend beautifully, and are smooth like butter. Quick tip: for all my eyeshadow palettes, I always use my finger to apply the shimmer/glitter shades because it has a better color payoff and makes the pigments really pop!
Disclaimer: This contains affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I will earn commission if you click through the link and buy the product.