** This post does contain affiliate links, which at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through the link and buy a product. **
1. Lilly Pulitzer Luxletic Ocean Trail Shorts // I’ve been living in these shorts all quarantine! They are super comfy and are perfect for the central Florida heat!
2. Ikea Sundlandet Wardrobe // This was a ~treat yo self~ moment and I’m obsessed with this! It’s in our office and provides extra storage space for all my things. I have my current Lilly Pulitzer faves hanging on the clothing bar and it’s so pretty to look at!
3. Home Chef // Spenser and I were kind of burnt out on ideas for dinner so we decided to try Home Chef and we love it! We get 3 meals a week and I love that we get to choose and customize what we want in our boxes. If you’re looking to try it out, you can use this link to get $35 off your first order! I promise I’m not sponsored at all with this brand but we just really love it! Btw, the chicken breast that you get is phenomenal and our personal favorites out of all their meats!
4. The Sculpt Society // I wrote about this in my quarantine blog post and this is my new favorite workout. Megan’s energy is very encouraging and I honestly have enjoyed all the workouts even though they kick my booty! Doing the 28-day challenge has been keeping me on track and I can already see a difference in my body. My favorite classes are the 30-minute sculpts and the quickies!
5. Winking Owl Wine // If you’re ballin’ on a budget like a lot of us are, Aldi has some really good wine that’s less than $3!! The last time we went grocery shopping there, we stocked up on 15 bottles because it’s so cheap yet so good! My personal favorites are the Moscato and the Pinot Grigio.