** This post does contain affiliate links, which at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through the link and buy a product. **
Happy Friday friends!! I hope you all had a wonderful week and have a great long weekend!
1. Outer Banks // Spenser and I decided to start Outer Banks earlier this week and wow season 1 was a wild ride. We finished it the other night and we have so many questions and need a season 2 ASAP!
2. Organic Sour Cherry Spread // Spenser and I love charcuterie boards and decided to venture to Whole Foods last weekend. We tried this spread once before as a sample a few months ago but never bought it. We bought it this weekend and wow we are obsessed! We paired it with goat cheese, manchego, and fontina and it was delicious!
3. Wood Paddle Board // We picked this up from Target the other day and we use it as our charcuterie board! It’s the perfect size for all our cheeses, meats, and spreads!
4. Chloe Ting Workouts // Last Friday, I talked about how I’m loving The Sculpt Society workouts, and here are my other current favorite workouts! I do two Chloe Ting workouts along with my TSSworkouts for an extra burn. I really like them because they are usually around 10-15 minutes. She also has a website with all her free personal workout programs! When I finish my TSS 28-day challenge, I’m doing the 25 Day Hourglass Challenge!
5. Tula Sunscreen // Sunscreen is super important for skincare, especially for naturally fair-skinned girls like myself! I bought this sunscreen a week ago and I’m really enjoying it! It doesn’t leave a weird film on my skin and doesn’t feel drying or greasy like other face sunscreens do.