** This post does contain affiliate links, which at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through the link and buy a product. **
Hi lovely friends! I’m sorry this is a day late!! I started working at Lilly Pulitzer again this week and time completely got away from me.
1. Mini Waffle Maker // Spenser got me this for Christmas and it’s probably one of my favorite gifts. We mainly use it to make cinnamon roll waffles (which are my fave) and it’s perfect! I have the lavender color and it’s so cute.
2. Lilly Pulitzer Loro Dress // This is hands down my favorite dress for summer! It’s light, breezy, and perfect for these hot central Florida days. It runs a tad large, so I sized down to an XS!
3. Revel Nails Dip Kit // Since quarantine was going on, I couldn’t get my nails done so I bought this dip kit to do it myself. The first time was kind of rough but my second time doing it was way easier! I honestly might keep doing it myself from here on out! The dip color I bought is called “Erica”. It’s super close to the OPI color “Bubblebath” which is my go-to nail color.
4. R&Co Sun Catcher Leave-In Conditioner // I chose this as my free sample from R&Co after receiving some gifted products and I’m really enjoying this product! It leaves my hair super soft and smells so good!
5. Target Dedra Sandals // These sandals are legit the only shoes I wear while working at Lilly. They are so comfy but yet super cute with the rose gold straps! I wear my normal size 8 in them!