** This post does contain affiliate links, which at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through the link and buy a product. **
Hello to all my lovely babes! Sorry, I’m still the actual worst with blogging but here is another Top Five Friday!! Enjoy and I hope to have another one for you next week 🙂
1. Lilly Pulitzer Keila Dress // This dress is absolutely beautiful! I’m obsessed with the lace detailing. This does run a size large though, so size down! It is almost sold out but don’t forget to check your local corporate or signature store!
2. Bug Bite Thing // If I’m outside anytime dusk or after, mosquitos flock to me. Spenser and I bought this and it actually kind of works! It works better for me on less sensitive areas like my arm or lower leg.
3. Lilly Pulitzer Face Masks // For those looking for a cute face mask, I love these! I have 11 of them because I have no shame in my mask game. They only come in a pack of 3 though and you can’t choose the prints. Also, the ChillyLilly masks are also available for pre-order!
4. ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hydrating Primer // Y’all, I am loving this primer! I was using this Too Faced primer before but I was tired of paying $34 for primer. I would even consider this a pretty good dupe for the Too Faced one! It does make my nose a bit oily but I just use this primer on my nose instead. It’s sold out online but check your local Ulta!
5. Leaves Candle // Since central Florida doesn’t really get fall, this candle is my go-to during the fall months! It is hands down my favorite candle ever and I buy at least 5 per year because I go through them so fast.